I bought the photoreading course several years back, only to begin using it several months ago. The reason I started at all was b/c I am taking the Certified Public Accountancy Exam in several weeks, so I thought it would be a good way system to use for reading through thousands of page of material. It has proved some what effective, probably b/c I’m not an expert on the system yet.
I had a question as to how I should approach the final two weeks b/f the exam. The following are the materials I need to go over
About 20 over 100page books with the material tested on the exam
A book of all multiple choice questions from the previous exams
A book of all Other objective Format questions (anything that is not Multiple choice…ex. True/False, Matching, etc…) from the previous exams
A book of Essays from previous exams.
It is encouraged to work the problems; otherwise it’ll be difficult to do well (as the exam is not already hard …only 15% pass for first time takers)
How should I approach these materials? Since I’m on a time crunch, I find that I go through the questions quicker after learning/understanding the material. However, I know the programs stresses using questions as a way to mind probe…I don’t have time to photo read, read questions to mind probe, understand the material and then practice the problems….what should I do, photoread the material, activate by rapid reading/skittering the material, and then practice the problems (skipping the mind probe)?
Your immediate response would be greatly appreciated as the exam is in two weeks,
Thanks