"But I am still curious how to S/r and dip a whole book in 30 min.
Or is Just a part of the book?("

This is something you have to decide for yourself. As I noted in a different thread, chapter by chapter activation may be the best approach for textbooks. It depends on you. For example, I usually take 30 minutes to very lightly s/r and dip a book which I may not need from front to back. This gives me an idea of the general layout of the book, the ideas involved and how mathematical/argumentative the author is. I note what the author is trying to say, or whether he is trying to say a whole lot of things together. After that, I may choose to activate a few chapters at a time. Of course, the problem with this is that it takes many more s/r and dipping sessions to gel than it would if I were doing a single chapter. By this time, I would pretty much know what was being said. If necessary, I might proceed with a chapter by chapter activation or even rapid reading. Still, you will have your own best strategy for this. Play around to see what might give you better activation. The technique which works best for you is yours.

"Is just a experience that I have.
In the "superreading and dip " I looked to the center of the page and focused.
And then I followed my intuticion and I dipped.
And i founded the trigger words. Well I havenīt supereaded but I found the Trigger Words.
Isnīt this kind of thing the Dictionary game."

I think the fact that you found the trigger words is a sign that your PR step is working. Develop a sense of curiosity about these words. Ask questions about them like how, what, why, when, who. This serves to pique your interest and allows your mind to direct you to the part of the text you need. Dip and read a sentence or two about the trigger words. Afterwards, place these on your mindmap and see how many ideas you can link to them. And yes, this is very close up the alley of the Dictionary Game.
On another note, the s/r step is done by running your eyes down the centre of the page. This sounds slightly different from the process you used, but that's really okay, as long as it works for you. Being a rather analytical person, I use a combination of s/r and skittering. Again, play with the system and find out what works for you.

KWLee