Hi
So let us say I want to PR 3 different books, how shall i go about it.... prepare & preview for all three books, and then PR the 3 books together or do the steps on by one for each book.

If they are for three different subjects, just do it one after the other. You can leave off the 3-2-1 step after the first book because you'll already be in the accelerated learning state after the first one. AlexK has already gone into some detail with this one, so I won't elaborate too much.

I would like to apply this system even while PRing chapters from a book not whole books, say today I want to study three subjects. What do I do? do the previewing together, PR together and then activate from the 3 books accordingly?

Photoreading the whole book anyway would blast the information into your inner mind, which would help you to understand the specific chapters you wish to study. Plus, it doesn't take much more time! However, if you still wish to photoread specific chapters, then sandwich them between the chapter before and chapter after. In other words, PR those as well. You can proceed as suggested above.

What is the fastest and of course the most effective way after all?

The fastest and most effective way is the one which works for you! You'll have to play around to find out which one that is. Don't worry about wasting some time initially - you're learning a new system, after all. Also, try out all the steps of the system. It would be a pity if you missed out on some benefit simply because it wasn't used.

Hope this helps.

KWLee

[This message has been edited by KWLee (edited November 12, 2002).]