Hi everybody. (Alex K, you're always welcome)

I’ve just finished my 5 day test, and it seems that the comprehension I had after activating the book is due to the many times a SR'ed and dipped the material - very consciously and subvocalizing all the words - instead of having real flashes from my inner mind. Disapointed, no, I just NOPS'ed .

But, as some books are harder to activate than others,

1. Should I continue the five day cicle on this book until it gels, or

2. I can go on another book and do the 5Dtest again and so on with the other books, because that's the best way to activate for beginners, or

3. this test is just to push the beginners on the road for the first activation time and now, I'm able to do differently: I can PR 1, 2 or 3 books a day, and activate maybe one or two a week using my own method; any ideas of methods?

By the way,


4. when SR'ing and dipping, I'd love to stop subvocalizing all the words, because: if I increase the speed, I guess it will keep my conscious mind away from the process and it will alow only my inner mind to do the task;
as I won't "understand nothing" (consciously), the comprehension I'll have will be for sure from the material I PR'ed and not from what I super..., actualy READ! Is That right?

5. If the comprehension seems not coming easily and soon using all those manual activation methods, will it come spontaneously after some time of PR'ing? Maybe when?

6. Finally, As I've read in some posts, to discern if it's time for dipping or not we have to be aware of everything within us. If I want to feel this or that feeling at the right moment, can I do it by stating after PR'ing or before SR'ing? What's an example of the sentence I have to say?

Thank you for the precious attention.

Paulo.