My experience:

If you do not think you are worth it, you can start on as many new projects you want ... and be optimistic about it too ... but sooner or later that deep-down program that says you cannot succeed because you just aren´t good enough ( or any similar programs) will kick in ... and you will fail. NO MATTER how well the new project is!

-again and again-
while others succeed.

If you keep feeling you are being conned ... step back into yourself and ask why this happens to you.

What is your worldview? Is there a difference on how you want it to be and how it is?? Ask yourself what kind of inner program might produce such a difference.
Maybe you will find the answer within, instead of on the "outside" ...

Again; this is my experience; my own worldview, so maybe it does not apply to anyone else.

But I find it empowering to know it might only be *me* that is in the way, instead of being busy blaming the programs. Because I can do something about *me*

And I might discover I have chosen the wrong program for myself just to put myself up to failing. ( Or I do not follow the instructions for the same reason.)

With a better self-worth and belief-system
(whatever) I find it is easier to pick what is right for myself.

Lately I have chosen much more wisely than in the old days.

Sometimes I follow a program because I like the challenge ( or for kicks ) and it gives an opportunity to exchange info with likeminded, other times I follow my own heart.

But I do not feel I *need* the programs/tapes/books anymore

Laughing-heart