Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33824 01/15/03 07:02 AM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 7
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 7
I was wondering when you are supposed to do the rapid reading tech.? Because I got to about my 3rd pass on the super read & dip and felt I should just read the book all of the way through.

qp80






#33825 01/15/03 07:10 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 988
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 988
Sounds like you answered your own question.






#33826 01/15/03 01:42 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
I agree with Kaiden. You have answered your own question.

I know some would say, well why did qp80 waste all that time with PR and 3 passes or SR & dipping. I don't know how qp80 feels about his time spent before rapid reading. I believe that your mind is saying, "Okay, I have the necessary framework to conciouse take in all the other information". I also believe that the information will just come sailing into your concious mind. But, Hey I believe in the system.

Keep trucking qp80.
Iam2







Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.092s Queries: 19 (0.049s) Memory: 2.9881 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:56:39 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS