Can someone help me out. I been doing photoreading for ages it seems and still haven't really got to a point where i have a familarity with the text i am reading. I think maybe my main problem might be a lack of the ability to relax. I am contemplating getting a light and sound machine or a cheap biofeedback machine like the thoughtstream - can anyone advice me on whether these things are useful. I tried Holosync however it has not lived up to all its hype and after years of doing it there is no change in me.
First issue i have is that when stating the purpose i feel that it doesnt really make any difference whether i state one or not. I seem to have trouble holding a purpose in my mind while chanting.
Next with photofocus something i realised is that doing the hot dog technique outlined in the book is not the same technique you use to look at the stereoreading page in the book in the course. I can do the hot dog technique from the photoreading book in a matter of seconds, but it takes me 2 minutes per page to achieve the stereoreading state.
SO lastly with activating, the night after i have photread a book it seems like i have to normal read the book to get any understanding out of it. Plus i am a student and need to read every page of the books i use, so probing for is no use.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.