I'm not going to tell you how to study, but I will comment on PWMS.

Relaxation issues: If you have the course tapes or CDs, go through the relaxation exercises with Paul. The more you do it, the easier it will be for you enter the correct state. Tape 7 , if my memory serves me correctly, has Paul walking you through the whole PWMS for about a 200 page book. Do your sessions while listening to this tape.

If you don't have the course, consider it. I'm only guessing, but I bet it's cheaper that the holosync machine.

There is lots of free information on relaxation on the net. Go take a look.

Purpose issue: You don't need to stay conscious of your purpuse during the PR step. State it, and feel motivated to satisfying it before PRing. Then let your inner mind work at solving the problem.

Vision issue: The cocktail weenie and the stereogram and the blip page are all the same thing. However, it isn't required. You can get the same results with a soft gaze, where you are aware of all four corners and the white spaces around the text.

Every page issue: Trust yourself to determine what material and when it should be brought to the attention of your conscious mind. Your needs are no different from many people who use the system properly. Believe in the power of your mind, and get out of it's way. The system will work for you.

Good luck,

Iam2