Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3646 10/17/01 06:54 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
Where can I learn more about how the paraliminals work? I would like to find more info on the split awareness principle (left ear/right ear messages).

Just got my first set of tapes and I'm enjoying them already.






Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 97
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 97
Check out the Paraliminal Tapes section of this site and click on "Articles and Information" in the left column. Research? I've looked around and haven't found anything directly related to Paraliminal learning. You may want to check out Double Induction Technique and Milton Erickson, this is kind of the grandfather of Paraliminals and HPPs; there is some research on this.






Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
Thanks for your help. I'll check out these references.







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.083s Queries: 19 (0.025s) Memory: 2.9876 MB (Peak: 3.5945 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:37:26 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS