That's why I like using my eBook (hand held electronic book device). I download text files or html files to it, and I can page through the file a screen at a time very rapidly without having to physically turn pages - yechh! Photreading in the 21st Century. I dunno why I'm the only one who does that...

Anyway, you can do the same thing on your laptop or desktop computer. It's great for reading your email or notes a few minutes before that important meeting. Especially when you have to read those boring computer manuals! A lot of new technical books come out with a CD in the back that contains the contents of the book in html or pdf format. I'm just interested in that CD and just toss the book.

Use any pager program in the command prompt window for you Microsoft Windows types such as MORE or just TYPE DOCUMENT.TXT and have at it. I prefer to use Linux since it has many more text manipulation tools. It sure beats flipping burgers, er, I mean pages.

shr33m