After using my paralim tapes along with some others I have (such as shamanistic drumming) and alternating them (one per day) for the last two weeks I had a very interesting experience.

I had been feeling the positive support after listening to the tapes and actually create my own reinforcements while I go on my walks. However this weekend was something else.

Out of the blue, late at night, after using one of my tapes I had a intense surge of anger. Extremely intense. NOT directed at any person, place or thing but cetrainly bubbling out.

The next day I realized that it had probably been there for a long time- just held in. My work on freeing my mind and body had broken one of the locks holding that trunk closed. I was able to get it out and set it free.

I'm looking forward to seeing what is in the other trunks I have hidden away and decide on what I can throw away and what I can keep.

Other posts (feel the power etc.)have gotten me interested in studying paras and theta/delta states as well as other effects in theta/delta. I'll accept any help or suggestions on these.

thanks