Michael's kids need to learn to read traditionally first. PR is how to learn written from material very quickly. Not how to decode written material into meaning.

Michaels kids are quite young, as are mine. I plan on introducint PR into their lives before highschool. However, I don't want teenage PHDs. I don't even want them skipping grades. Life is more than academics. I want them to grow with their peers. I want them to have PR to deal with life's challenges more easily.

I want kids with good strong self-esteem, self-respect, good attitude towards life. I want them to have material success to the level that it doesn't drive their daily lives.

I want to teach the how to be happy. A happy that they own and no-one can take from them. I want them to live in a land where.... ooops the ramble master does it again.

Michaels kids are too young to learn it.

I think that "Do what Mom and Dad are doing, dies out by the teen years". So, show them the way. Teach them how to read the trail markers. Then trust them to meet the challenges of their own journey. PR is just a utility knife for the trip of life.

Ooop when you get to rambling it's had to stop.

Iam2

Jonah, are you going to the retreat?