Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3748 12/06/01 08:24 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
I know I should know this but I don't remember the functions of left brain/right brain- I know one side is artistic and the other subjective (basically) but I don't remember which is which. I do get my headphones on the correct ear tho for the paras.

I also haven't really needed the difference. As a designer both sides work well in balance. I think of the creative design and the fuctionality or manufacturability comes in at the same time- working to complement each other.

The paraliminals are working well for me and I'm having fun with them. I'm maintaining the brain balance in understanding and use.

thanks








#3749 12/18/01 09:18 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 72
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 72
Hey,

The left brain is the subjective side. The right brain is the creative and thoughtful side of the brain. Hope that helps ya out some.

-Will








Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.071s Queries: 17 (0.028s) Memory: 2.9804 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:53:19 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS