The retreat was the best thing I ever did for myself. I pretty much arrived as a complete novice with very little experience in the pursuit of personal power, self-development, enlightenment etc. We talked frequently about being aware of 'aha' moments & I had so many it became almost overwhelming. Maybe being new to so many of the ideas & mind altering concepts that were covered was somewhat of an advantage as I had no pre-conceived ideas about how or why these processes worked.
I was amazed at the openess & genuine concern of the other attendees, the LSC assistants couldn't have been more helpful, Chunyi Lin was awesome & Paul was the master that kept us learning & laughing during the entire retreat. We laughed a lot. I think Paul should seriously consider doing a comedy video for those times when all you want is to be entertained. Oh, and the food was more than adequate.
I came home more awake, aware & alive than I ever thought possible & am thankful I made the decision to be a participant.
No flattery or sugar coating here - just the truth.
Merlne Baldus