Yes, I'm still here

Speachless is how the retreat left me. I think you can experience a retreat on many levels, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. As I said to Paul today it's downright hard to put into words the ultimate level of impact that this retreat had on me personally. There are no words to describe how the retreat has affected me (I can only describe it as absolute awe and amazement for the world). I think the beauty of this retreat was that everyone took from it what they really needed in their life right now and then some. The knowledge that we are beings having a human experience and that we are growing from those experiences whatever they are.
As Paul said it was perfect that we were all there, each and every one of us were influenced by each other and in the process we influenced ourselves.
No I didn't attend the photoreading discussion with Cheryl I thought I'd leave the seat vacant for you Iam2 
Alex