quote:
Originally posted by bennypr2002:
Reasearch Guy, i am also curious how Ireading compares to Photoreading. More in the diffrences. Also I will make sure to let you you and everybody know when i start the 12 day program.

-Benny

I am certainly no authority on photoreading, but I can probably generalize the differences easily... both show you how to leverage the subconscious for the task of reading, so it seems the end goal of each method is the same.

It is just the way each method is presented, described, and "bottled" thats different.

Of course, it is this quality that determines the success rate for those that take it on, and try to learn it. Photoreading has been around for a long time-- geeze, almost as old as me

I don't know anyone who photoreads, but I now know about 5 people who have picked up The Mind Accelerator and can iRead, and the program/book isn't that old.

It seems that those who endeavour to learn The MA succeed in doing so, cuz it is very systemized.

That is speaking on behalf of several who have done so.

It will be cool to talk about all of this with you guys over the next few weeks-- you should try to go through on a day to day basis with each other, and keep on schedule. Makes it alot more fun for those that prefer doing things with a partner, etc.

RG