quote:
Originally posted by Ivan:
I just received my copy today.

It is a very nice idea to start 12 day at the same day, however some people will not be able to do that. What can be done is we can set a date wee all start and a date we finish and that way we create a certain time period during which we will be on relatively same path. Also as for photoreading - do you plan to apply the techniques on this book or for once use elementary reading? I, myself will will apply all that i know, but the activation process will be only deeping, since this book is a practical guide. What do you think?

P.S. I am also asking Volition Thought House to providea beta forum for us.


[This message has been edited by Ivan (edited October 07, 2003).]


Hmmm, looks like your idea worked.

I just got a email telling me about the VPC at www.volitionth.com/VPT

Did you email them Ivan, or are they just telepathic?

RG