Thanks a lot for the compliment.

My days on this forum are somewhat numbered, actually. I'll always be around for, at least, the next few years, but I don't often post replies to help posts regarding the system anymore. You'll notice much of my posts now are helping others with seeing the ideas and the benefits behind the system.

In the future, I hope to build up a community at my own forum, where experienced members here will likely have more of a home that suits them more. It's intended to allow some serious growth in the area of new ideas related to creativity and human potential. If you'd like to speed up this process of building a community, please do start hanging out at my forum.

I've been working hard on new stuff lately, and in fact - if I had the patience to sit and help every single person I saw I'd definitely do it. AlexK seems to have things handled for the time being, though.

As for meeting some of you guys, to be realistic you'll likely see me on t.v. or in a magazine before you meet me in person. The reason for that is all that I'm doing with my time, and where my money's going. Yes, likely when I'm older. I do plan to attend some seminars and retreats in the future, if for no other reason than for fun and LSC deserves the money.

Peace,
youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer