Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39848 12/16/03 07:46 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5
I learned about photoreading in the Genius Code. I tried it once. My goal as an artist was to photoread 5-6 of my artistic anatomy texts and learn the anatomy so it can come spontaneously in my sculpture.

The next day after doing the photoreading, I do feel that it did stirr up my unconscious processing, but don't feel as if I am better able to sculpture from an intuitive source.

Should I redo the photoreading of my text books?








Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Give it a couple of weeks. Continue sculpting as a form of activation. It build with use.

after about 3 weeks review and decide if you want to do another direct learning.

Alex







Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.134s Queries: 17 (0.071s) Memory: 2.9823 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 15:31:50 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS