For me "I can" has positive tone and it means that I have skillīs and all the right elements in place to do the job. "I can" means for me also that something is in my circle of influence.
Itīs funny that by asking "why?" in this situation brings up some feeling, creating question "should I?". The answer is yes I should! But there is some conflict I need to solve.
I have documented my life purpose, dreams, fears, values, life goals and short term goals, success habits, positive attitudes, positive external influences and skillīs that I'm now gaining in order to reach my goals. In order to gain these skill's I need to actively participate, read, listen, speak and write. By becoming profient in photoreading I can have access to the information on these issues.
This link was not clear before CM-BF, at least not so concistent. I need to work still on maintaining my goals, GC supports in this very well, itīs also new behavior to be mastered. You just coached me on CM-BF and almost forced me to seek for the books that will support my goals.
I got assosiation from this; there are some books that do not have direct concious link to my goals, but still I sense almost like demand to read them.
I need to trust my intuition, this was also encouraged by the DOING session messages.
Eric
[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 08, 2004).]