Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

I want/need to overcome depression and live up to the mounds of potential that i have buried beneith the surface. Earlier Brian siad he reached a kundalini awakining wich gave him unlimited power/energy and flow 24/7. I want/need that flow to succede in life and live up to my potential. so i have some questions about kundalini and elnlightenment.
I am really excited about he concept.
Does the energy/power wear off? Or is it constant?
What do you think is the quickest road for me to reach Kundalini or any similar awakening that would allow me to reach my goals?
I buried in depression. I have hope in my potential.
Any thoughts?

I don't know if you know what you're getting into.

OP Offline

why do you think that?

You might want to read some books on the subject. As far as I know, if it's going to happen it will, if it isn't meant to happen, it won't. There's really no solid Western theory on how this phenomenon works, as it's different for everyone. If you're ready for intense pressures in your skull and high pitched noizes and possible paranoia bothering you at night, go ahead and tread down this path. It's not for everyone. In the long run it'll be worth it, but along the way you might begin to understand the concept of having to die to be born again on a whole new level. We're dealing with high voltage power, baby! Find a qualified Kundalini Yoga teacher in your area, don't try this on your own.

Yes, it is potentially VERY dangerous--there are a few websites out there that talk about horror stories.

But, I would never let this deter me.

The rewards are vast.

Also, it is true that you have to "allow" the bioenergy to rise and explode, but there are any number of things you can do to amass gross bioelectricity. (Chief among them is to abstain from ejaculation for many months.)

TDA Lingo writes: http://viewzone.com/slade-cosmic.html

Traditionally, this experience follows intense religious practice or long periods of reflection or meditation, and may only come unpredictably after years or decades of work. In contrast, brain lab participants routinely reported this experience after from two weeks to three years of personal self-therapy and brain study. The conclusion has been that one can follow a procedure that predictably causes the experience to happen, and that it is based on self-stimulation and control of certain definable brain organs and processes.

Also: http://www.h2net.net/p/nslade/Papers/clicking.html

I surmise that the western scientific term, "Kindling", is the same as "Kundalini".

Neil Slade and TDA Lingo use the imagination to stimulate the anterior amygdala and shunt bioenergy into your frontal lobes--this is the physiological process that brings about the Nirvana experience.

I see two things wrong with this.

First, he is starting from the brain rather than the base of the spine. It's backwards. I surmise that a kundalini awakening caused by brain chi increase would be short-lived, because it is unconnected to "the source" of bioenergy or "sea of chi" in your lower abdomen.

In other words, the length and depth of your awakening is dependent upon you shunting bioenergy into your frontal lobes with your imagination rather than simply taking the cosmic power plug of the sacrum and plugging it into the electric outlet in the back of your skull. In the first instance, your must create the energy at the strategic point in the brain. In the second instance, the universe reams energy into you in spite of yourself.

Second, ... I surmise that there are quicker and more efficient ways to energize the frontal lobes (whether top-down or bottom-up) than with just the imagination. The imagination technique costs nothing and is available to each and every person right now, which may be why Lingo's research dealt with it as the sole means.

Hel Offline

Boylan, if you are suffering from severe depression, please do seek help from a professional/professonals who you can see in person.

With love, Hel

OP Offline

ya o see a psycologist and a psychiatrist on a regular basis. they dont do anything for me. The loads of anti depressants are also bloddy useless.
I feel BAD all the time.

OP Offline

what do you think is the quickest/best way to reach enlightenment. I need/want that 24/7 flow state.
thanks guys

People have been asking the enlightenment question for ages.

Perhaps enlightenment isn't what you seek but rather you would like to shed the emotional pain you are feeling. Of all the products that I've tried (Anthony Robbins seminars, various books and tape programs) the only thing that helped me breakthrough that pain was binaural beats.

Personally, I use holosync and I noticed changes occurring from the beginning. For me the product has been unrelenting...it doesn't let you off the hook and keeps pounding away at any aspect of your "Model of the World" that is unable to handle the level of energy you are trying to incorporate.

OP Offline

i cant afford holosync im a poor teenager.
ive tried a couple of their tpae though and the left me in a very focused state.
What about bwen, can it relieve my great pain? My life is defined by pure endless pain. I've danced around sucide so much.
death has become my next door neighboor.
Doctors say they cant/they haven't been helpful at all. Im on a ton of drugs.
im desperate to escape my current lowly pathetic excuse for a life.
siiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved