quote:
Betsemes, it sounds like you've already learned the system.
Maybe, I just have not managed to activate anything yet. When I have done it for the first time then I'll know I truly know it. I do know that I'm not at the place of a bare beginner. When I first tried to do it, I got so tense while flipping the pages, that I always had to quit. After Holosync, things changed and I can do it pretty well, I'm able to relax and get to altered states of consciousness much easier, so getting into the ideal state is much easier to me. I'm just anxious on not having done any successful activation yet.
quote:
You just need to NOPS it to improve your proficiency. Not that I don't recommend reviewing the material. Just stop telling yourself you don't know it, or that you haven't got it. It's a natural thing. You do it without thinking. You learned the course to gain knowledge about the many ways how you can do it at when desired. You have to do it, NOPS it, to develop your own natural rhythm for PRing.
Ok, maybe I already know what it means, but I don't remember, so please, refresh my memory; what does NOPS mean?
quote:
I'm not saying don't do what you plan, I'm saying focus on positive thoughts.
I'll do it, thanks.