quote:
I just meant that I know you can do it, right now. Of the NOPS I think You have to do the Play with it the most.

Most definitely.

quote:
I think you're ready to notice it and stay with it. The way I would interpret the own it part, is to believe you can do it.

Maybe that would be material for the Belief sessions of the Ideal Mindset course , if I'm still struggling with photoreading by then; it could be possible that by the time of stepping into the Belief sessions, I already had had success with this.

quote:
I still don't want to sound negative. I'm just wanting you to Do It and have fun with it. You'll get what your looking for.

I don't think that what you are telling me is negative. Maybe you are remembering the incident with dolson1018. That was a radically different post. He told (shouted) me not to do what I intended to do. Also, he took me at a very bad moment. I never took your posts as being negative.