Two weeks have passed now. During this time I had little time in my hands for doing what Alex suggested. Now I began phase two of my plan: the Photoreading Activator. I have listened it two times now and plan to listen to it every day during this week. For it, I have chosen some situations that have arisen in the past about photoreading written materials. One of them have to do with stages in our development as human beings: that time mostly during our forties when some big emotional and psychological (as well as hormonal) changes happen, and other one that has to do with learning languages. After this week, I will be listening to it once a week while taking the course. It seems that after having passed the Anxiety Free sessions on photoreading, I'm more confident on being able to make it work for me this time. Also, this would be the first time I try it after having taken the Sedona Method course, which will definitely make a big difference.