I've been tring to learn photoreading (from the book)for quite some time, but I am having troubble sticking with it long enough to finish even one book. The books I have tried to PR are all stuff I want to know about ,but I have been tring to the 5 day test but I can't seem to stick with it long enough to make it through. I can only make it to the third or fourth day.

When, on the odd ocassion, I make it to the fourth day I don't really get any thing out of the book so I end up forgeting about the book for a few months and end up just regular reading it.

I'd like to get through enough books to acctually get the A-ha moment a few times to renew the enthusiasm about the course.

What I wanted to know if anyone knew what the best way I could group the steps of the five day test so I can get throught the steps in about 2 or 3 days?

I think this would be a whole lot easier to learn in a classroom, but I can't afford the seminar or the course right now.

will ramble on more later
qp80