Hi All,

I have been reading about PR on your website/this discussion board since few days. I have lot of questions. Answers to these would help me decide to buy and study PR. So people who have done PR please help me out. Even though the course seems expensive , I dont mind investing because if this works the way promised, WOW !!!! . I can convert the [ 245 $ plus shipping ] into millions (or billions ) with all the knowledge I gain by reading all the books I want to read.

Q 1. First of all is this as simple as it looks.
Based on what I read this is what I got :
a. Photoread a book ( any subject any complexity )
b. Activiate it .
c. And magically every knowledge in the book becomes part of you as if you you spend X number of hours normal reading and studying the text.
=======================

Q 2. Reading the dictionary . After you PR the dictionary , can you remember the meaning of all the words ? ( What good is it if you can tell which page and line the word is but dont rememebr the meaning )

=======================

Q 3. Some testimonial said he reads 30 books per month. Thats one book daily. Is this really possible. To read one whole book daily and remember and be able to use all its content. Say for example a self-help book on self-confidence. Unless you contemplate on the principles in the book and think about it for a while things dont sink in . Do you mean to say that by PReading, you will be able to absord it all like a sponge ??

Thanks & Regards...