"After you PR the dictionary , can you remember the meaning of all the words ?"

No, not quite.

Here's what happens for me.

I am a member of many forums, and often write posts on all sorts of things.
Or in everyday life also this applies.

What happens is I'll be thinking of somehtign specific I want to egt across, but can't quite think of the right word to express myself.

I'll sit there and think for a moment.Suddenly a word comes into my mind.
Oftent his is a word I don't know the meaning to, so I'm thinking how is this word relevant to what I want to say.

So I check the word at www.dictionary.com

Amazingly almost every time, if not every time, the explanation given is exactly right for what I want to convey.

So if you see what I'm saying is that my brain has within it all the words I photoread from the dictionary, and I will egt signals for when I need that particualr word, hunches if you like.

The way I approach things now, is that every thought must have meaning.
Why would a thought, or word, or whatever, enter your head if it had no meaning to what you want to achieve whatsoever.

Think about it a while, it ameks sense.

Anyway, with explaining the benefits of PR, I ahve to be careful and explain that this is my personal experience, and that yours may be different.

But basically, the dictionary game is this.

PR the dictionary, let all the words enter your brain for processing.

When your thinking a way toe xpress yourself using words, notice what comes to mind.

Activate = seeking out that what comes to mind makes sense, ie consciously reference it.

Ahaaa, that's what I wanted.

If you see.If you'd never PR the dictioanry, those thoughts wouldn't have entered your mind.

Thanks!