Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#4207 04/11/02 02:12 AM

Need to keep an eye on that Monkey, hey? Now make 'em both work! LOL
I'd like to know what you think of the course. It got me out of serious depression since it really concentates on the emotions that we attach to thing/situation/people.

Alex

AlexK: The best way for me to compare NB to Sedona is that Sedona emphasizes working with your emotions in your conscious state far more than NB. NB follows a model (Release/Notice/Respond/Witness) and guides you through them. Although the course doesn't seem to go too deeply into each phase of the model, the paraliminal learning sessions are the other side of the conscioussness learning coin. I must say that I really liked this model and I'm still adding to it and tweaking it for my own needs (ei.: I've added Sedona techniques as part of the Releasing phase of NB.).

#4208 04/11/02 03:37 AM

nice post focus, i'm pretty much doing the same as you

#4209 04/11/02 04:38 AM
OP Offline

I'd guess that NB specifically approaches Stuck States and resolves them, where the Sedona method just plain wiped out the effect "other-than-love-emotions" have on you; I've been through the first tape and I must say I like it ...

while we're at it:
AlexK or Margaret, or anybody who's involved with Sedona; have you had the chance to come into contact with any other of their programs, such as holistic releasing, or the other 4 volumes of the "happiness is free" - book?

thanks
stefan

#4210 04/11/02 05:24 AM
Administrator
Administrator

LOL I am definately not worried about having both courses, you learn a lot by trying different things.

I have the other 4 books. They are similar to the first one. I also have the holistic releasing tapes. Practical Freedom and Absolute freedom which I obtained last November.

Each tape is filled with polarity questions repeated a few times. Like ...
Can you allow yourself to have as much money as you have - then the question can you allow yourself to have as little money as you have.

It's briefly explained in the book. But listening to the tapes you sort of come across a paradox and sort of let go cause you just realised something deep. (That experience is difficult to explain and has to be experienced.) So be sure to try the ones in the book.

If you want to learn from someone giving you 'information' and 'how to' on these tapes you're not going to get it... They are not lessons and nothing like the Sedona Course itself.

You plop the tape in and get asked the questions. You try to 'feel' the answer because they make you explore yourself. You don't need the tapes for that, you can write your own questions. The are a few examples in the book.

The tapes are easy though. They keep you focused on the questions. Hale has already come up with questions that create a breakthrough in the way you look at things.

Getting the holistic tapes is something I definately wouldn't rush. I don't think they would have worked half as well for me if I hadn't incubated the Sedona Course. I can imagine some people being disappointed in the tapes question after question repeated and no answers.

Hope this answers your question Xehupatl.

Alex

#4211 04/11/02 09:56 AM
OP Offline

mmkay thanks!

#4212 04/12/02 03:42 PM

Can someone provide a little more detail to the course? Based on the tape from the Euphoria course (and the tape Sedona sends you), it seems like such a simple process. How does this simple process translate into 10 tapes? Are there additional techniques or is there a lot of redundancy? None of the supporting info really discusses the contents of the tapes.

Thanks

#4213 04/13/02 05:49 AM

The first half of my course goes into detail about those simple questions. Basically it explains the nuances of releasing and areas that you can apply this too (finances, relationships, etc).

The second half of the course teaches a new releasing technique that I found extremely effective.

If someone doesn't have a releasing partner there is a program that you can modify to ask Sedona questions if you like. The program is located at http://net-prophet.net/ucp/

You just have to modify the wave files to ask Sedona questions (definitely modify the picture "Witness.jpg" because nobody wants to be looking at that guy). Although I find the questions used in this program quite effective. The website is a little cheesy but the program is pretty effective.

#4214 04/13/02 02:30 AM

AlexK

Suggestions: Get yourself a hearing aid and
seek professional help to get over all those
limiting beliefs such as:

No employment above forty.
and others.

If you need a recomendation then let me know.

Cheers

Tony

#4215 04/13/02 06:22 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Frodo02

LOL good one . I do have hearing aids and I am 93% deaf... I *celebrated* my 40th birthday... I see no limits... I *never* stated that I thought there were no jobs after 40 that was your creative mind that thought that... my point about turning 40 this year was more intended as an indication of my youth and the fact that I still have a life ahead of me...

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited April 13, 2002).]

#4216 04/13/02 10:13 AM

Sorry Alex,

I must have gotten it wrong. So many people
think that when they hit 40 all the job opportunities are gone. I too thought so some years ago until I found out otherwise.

Cheers

Tony

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved