Read the book.

Peripheral vision isn't opened up by speed reading. If you want to open up peripheral vision, watch TV sideways, go night walking, do magic E viewing.

quote:
i totally agree except the fact that with eye training as photoreading recomends someone said can enhance your peripheral vision
moving on to groups of word reading the center of lines and then trying paragraphs
next step is a page right?
which can only help in photoreading

Your method thus far is slower than superreading and dipping. For activation NOT PhotoReading. You do not need to speed read to PhotoRead ad 25,000 to 600,000 WPM

PhotoREading is NOT Speed reading it isn't even reading. There is no subvocalisation you've moved beyond it. PhotoReading is leaned within the first 2 hours of a live seminar and within 1 hour on the home study course.

quote:
as you can see i can manage to get to a decent reading habit with this
and even if i didnt learn photoreading i would have changed my life you agree?

I don't know what you're doing but your comments are not really helpful to those who wish to learn PhotoReading.

Please stick with the topic of the thread and offer your PhotoReading experiences that would help someone learning PhotoReading. That is what this forum is for.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited December 01, 2004).]