Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Please try Photo-Reader I need your oppinion about how I can improve it: http://share-it.narod.ru/shindex.htm

I'll look into it.

[This message has been edited by flex22 (edited December 25, 2004).]

I download the program but the application doesn’t run right. When I went to the help it reported also that I need a key of registration. I made my registration but did not receive certain code. What I do wrong?

[This message has been edited by tonia (edited December 30, 2004).]

It doesn't open word docs.

I haven't got any adobe pdf files on this PC, but I will download one, and see if it works with your program.
However, as adobe has the page forward auto function, I would see no reason to use another program.
Also, I have a pdf converter.Therefore, i can convert my word files into pdf files, and then use adobe's auto page forwarder, just like your program does.
Therefore, why would I want to buy a program (if you decide to sell it) when the same function for free, is available in adobe acrobat.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but really it's just the facts I'm stating.

If you can make your program work with MS Word, then this would save me from converting them to adobe (in order to use adobe's auto forwarder), then that'd be great.

OP Offline

Tonia! You don't need a registration key because this version of Photo-Reader is absolutely free. What's wrong with the program? May be you downloaded another one (not photo-reader)? Or maybe you tried to open not txt-only file (for example MS-Word or html file)...
Actually yes, flex22, this is a test version and works only with text-only files. I was going to include doc, rtf and html converters in future versions.
Thank you Tonia and Flex22 for your replies very much!

Yes, I tried to open not txt but Word documents files because only doc files it has the program.
Now, I download z-universal.

You download the photoreading program and saw result?

Did the program you impress? It is for beginners or not?

Thanks langolierr!

Hi, been trying to download the file but it's going really slowly. Is there a mirror to the file somewhere? Thanks

*EDIT*
erm, well it was dropping the connection earlier i swear! heh, anyways checking it out now...

[This message has been edited by GohanmachuX (edited December 29, 2004).]

I download z-universal program and designer will give me a registration key. I give him the personal ID that exists in the program. Does this personal ID have relation with the IP of my computer or not? I give him a personal ID or I have problems slower If this ID It falls in error hands?

[This message has been edited by tonia (edited December 30, 2004).]

OP Offline

Tonia!
as a metter of fact an 'ID' of Z-universal depends on a hard disk serial number so you will use the program for unlimited time but only on the computer you have now. Email me it and I'll give you your registraion key for free as a New Year gift

I will make a new build of Photo-Reader (still free version) in 2005

OP Offline

You're Welcome to download the latest FREE version of Photo-Reader http://share-it.narod.ru/phread.htm

New in Photo-Reader1.1 :