This might not be the right topic for the photoreading forum, so I can move it if necessary.

Basically, when I photoread and mind map, I feel like I really understand everything and have good comprehension. However, I have unbelievable anticipation for tests, no matter how big or small. I also know (although it hasn't helped change much) that being anticipated or worried only makes the test go worse, but that makes me worry more! Whether it's a written test, multiple choice that I have to know so much knowledge, or simply a class discussion where I have to sound intelligent, make brief, effective arguments instead of rambling, I get nervous and usually don't do as well. Part of being nervous also sometimes inhibits me from preparing in as advanced as I could.

Just wanted to know if there were some suggestions, I try to photoread the test and get into the accelerative learning mood, but usually it doesn't last too long, however, once I get into a test, I become more relaxed if I really do know the info and less if I don't know the info.

Is there perhaps a paralim tape, or more I can do with photoreading?