I believe it is up to the learner. My Anthony Robbins coach went over the book and CDs with me and I began the elementary process of PR immediately. It seems like the more I practice, the more astounding results I see in my own life.

I would follow the principles of the world's most winningest basketball coach in history, the Honorable John Wooden of the UCLA Bruins ( soory I am an avid basketball fan from way back) and BE QUICK BUT DON'T HURRY!! There is no rush and the technique does come much easier if you do not put yourself under pressure to perform. As Paul Scheele says in his Accelements Seminar,"Passion is destroyed by PRESSURE!" This is so true , when it comes to learning to Photoread.
The more you familiarize yourself with the book and CDs, and the more you practice;it gets easier and faster!!

I am sorry I did not reply to this sooner, but like Alex wrote in another post, -- we all get so caught up with the wonderful things we can do and give back to the community, after we learn all these new tools that Paul Scheele is teaching us, that we don't return to this discussion forum often enough to help the newcomers. I will make a point to visit this forum, at least once a week, so I can help others, as I was helped a year ago.

My life has been so much improved, my salary has increased, my relationships have improved, and I read like I never have read before. I can not say enough praises about PR! I am thankful for this forum, as there is still much I learn too, as well as teach!