Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Hel
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Which paraliminal would be good to help a person become free of an addiction? I just got an internet cable connection, and guess where I am spending all my (not actually) free time. A tape that helps would be good, if I can get myself away from this thing long enough to listen to it. Ah, an idea, listen to paraliminal while posting on the LSC forum.






Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
The best way to get free from a addiction or habit would be to replace it with a more productive behaviour. So my suggestion would be New Behaviour Generator.

Alex






Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Hel
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Thanks, Alex. Why didn't I think of that!






Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Probably so that we could help someone who hadn't even thought about overcomming an addiction or needed an idea of what paraliminal to buy? I think everything has a purpose.

Alex








Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.094s Queries: 21 (0.030s) Memory: 2.9965 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:52:12 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS