yeah I've got it, Cortex; but I can't really give you good feedback on that, because I only listened to the whole course once, and that was without any consistent goals, and I did it in like a 2-day paraliminal orgasmathon.
I haven't done much paraliminal work since then, because my faith in them has diminished somewhat (not really seeing any noticable changes), sometimes I haven't got time for them, and sometimes I just plain forget.
I just started with the 3 paraliminal courses again, and I plan to go through them with some well-formed goals, working through each problem.

I'd say the coaching sessions are good help within the course; it really keeps your mind on track and prepares you for each of the upcoming paraliminals, which really should maximize the benefit for you.

So hmm .. maybe you could buy it, try it and send it back if you don't like it? That's one possibility.

Maybe someone else can give good feedback on the course.

thanks

Stefan