I own all the paraliminals (except stop smoking, since I put the bong down once and for all in college) AND ideal mindset, descisive action and consistent achievement.

The coaching sessions are designed for listening to certain paraliminals in a certain order. You have an overal goal for the course, and the coaching sessions help you towords your goal and help you with the particular paraliminal. They are by no means stand alone coaching sessions.

In fact, for those of you who have less than desired results, these coaching sessions might the the thing you need, because they help you specify a goal, and remind you on each on to notice changes, even small ones, as you move along your path to success.

I don't see how this would be possible on an individual paraliminal basis. For individual use, the user is responsible for the changes.

For those who would like the coaching benefits with their individual paraliminals, I would suggest the following:

1)Write down on paper what your goal is before listening to the paraliminal.

i.e. "After listening to self esteem supercharger, I will be able make eye contact with pretty girls and smile until they break off eye contact first"

2) Chart your progress. After one listening, you are not going to become a babe magnet, but if you keep track, and keep listening, the instances of the above quoted goal will increase and increase.

3)Notice other peoples obervations of you. This is the tricky part. When you change, subtly, you don't notice it, so you think you haven't changed. Be aware, extra aware to how other people react to you.

4) Relax and have fun. After all, life is a game, and we are sent here to play.

play like recess will never end.

George