Some potential problems.
When I photoread, my concentration isn't really absolute. I have others things fly in sometimes and its' quite annoying. I can get through a 300 page book occasionally without the mind wandering, but 800+ and I'm go everywhere even though I'm still seeing the page.
The whole point of saying relax,relax, 1,2,3,4, relax, relax when you are photoreading is to quiet down the conscious mind with all it's noisy chatter. So do that when you are photoreading. Another thing in photoreading affirmations are use to direct the conscious mind to past issues,future issues. What i am saying is there are affirmations i direct my full concentration & attention to photoreading right now there is plenty of time to deal with these other issues later. As i photoread my mind is absorbing this information. I am curious as to how my mind can demonstrate this information is available to me. The problem with overdipping is the mentality of wanting it all right now on the very fast pass. It is the trap of the passive reading i must get all right now. Trust that your mind is picking up thousands of things subconsciously and you can do multiple passes and get more information on multiple passes. One last thing one of the biggest problems many people have with photoreading is they don't have a purpose. They don't know what they want. Be very clear on your purpose and what you want and you will get much better results.
Photoread4me