Thank you Alex for your clear explanation on developing purpose statements. I realize after reading your posts that I have room to improve in that department.
I am doing well with PR, but I believe I could do even better, if I had more clearer purpose statements!

Also, thank you Welding Engineer. Your last post was most educational and geared really well for those of us applying PR to understanding and solving mathematical equations.

I appreciate your thorough explanation and instruction on Purpose statements and Activating for mathematical problem solving. I am currently
photoreading Polya's "How to Solve It", which is geared more towards calculus and physics, but it is a challenging and an interesting read nonetheless.

What I love about this forum, is that it allows one to continue developing greater mastery of PR, after the formal coursework is completed. I am beginning to think there will always be ways to improve further and further. I now am beginning to internally experience what Paul Scheele means when he says "get out beyond the stop signs and respond to life".