Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Never worry about returning product. If you do get results you want, return it within terms of the guarantee.

In the mean time, enjoy the practice and notice any indications that something is happening.

Thanks, I appreciate that! I did it for an hour (active exercises) for the first time yesterday. I'm beginning to enjoy doing it. I'll keep you posted....Harry

The masses do know all about Qigong & Taichi thanks to TV.

But, trying to deny the major factor in Master Chunyi Lin's life seems rather rash, especially in the name of what? the masses? Who are the masses? Where do the masses live? What do the masses eat? What about the masses in India? What about the masses in Africa? Do you mean those masses also?

Somehow marketing matches up w/ the masses. But Qigong matches up w/ energy, a way of life in the long run. Yes, Qigong has to become a way of life for it to work. Anything that requires 2 hrs a day requires dedication & love & discipline. Discipline, Duty, Devotion.

So in the name of the masses & their what? $$$$? it seems important not to include Qigong? How very odd.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
[B=== the book ===

The book needs to appeal to the masses. So all
title ideas will be appreciated. I'm not sure
that having the word "Qigong" in the title is
best for the first book.

The book will detail his journey to mastery
including tests he had to endure by his
masters such as meditating for months in a
cave with just a few pieces of fruit,
meditating for days with a poison pill on his
tongue, changing the PH of water, balancing on
a match book, and... I think you will find the
book fascinating.

His contribution to the Euphoria program
touched on an incident with soldiers during
the Cultural Resolution--you will learn more
about that and other obstacles to his mastery.

=== be clear ===

We are not groupies. We have no desire to
create a following for Chunyi Lin just as
Chunyi Lin doesn't want that.

We want to help people learn how to use this
remarkable, God-given healing capability we
are all born with.

It is about empowering the individual. It is
about you taking responsibility for what
happens. About you living to your potential.

Time to hit the exercise machines...Bye[/B]

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
[B=== be clear ===

We are not groupies. We have no desire to
create a following for Chunyi Lin just as
Chunyi Lin doesn't want that.

We want to help people learn how to use this
remarkable, God-given healing capability we
are all born with.

It is about empowering the individual. It is
about you taking responsibility for what
happens. About you living to your potential.

Time to hit the exercise machines...Bye[/B]

Be Clear? Listen, people will think what they want regardless of clarity. Why? People see just what they want to see. Remember how you went to the University to demonstrate PhRing? It was demonstrated & they still refused to believe what you demonstrated. Paul said on the tape: I guess seeing is not believing!

But, if you want, say, fundamentalist Christians & Jehova Witness to also use Qigong, then that's interesting. No matter how cleverly worded stuff is, Qigong, unless you change the name totally is Chinese. The energy that heals is divine.

As far as empowering the individual goes, there is no limit to how this can be done. Living to your potential happens to us all. Teilhard DeChardin wrote beautifully on this. We are all moving into union w/ Christ. You can say divine light, energy, samadhi, nirvana, contemplation, satori, etc. We are all moving at a rate that is perfect for us. For some people, a life time of suffering is meant to be. Not every life time is filled w/ suffering, but some are. This planet is & can never be perfect, whole, the Garden of Eden. The Gnostic philosophy comes the closest in understanding.

Most of the people in this world, meaning people other than those living in the US, believe that this world is a temporary place where we come to learn stuff in order to evolve beyond all this being born & dying. Most people believe that birth/death are what constitutes the prison, all the mess.

Qigong is just one of many, many, many, even infinite ways to reconnect w/ oneself: one's self w/ Self. There is a yearning isn't there? Qigong is just one of many, many, many even infinite ways to pull down or reconnect w/ one's Self.

I do like the "A Healer in Every Family" title, perhaps with the addition of "...a world without pain". I think a lot of people are now drawn towards wanting to heal and be healed. And unlike some of the other notes below, I enjoyed every tape and have listened several times to all of them in my car on the way to and from work. And still, there are things I forget, so I'll be listening again (in between Harry Potter...). Also had my first experience of healing someone's pain last week. It was a real thrill for both me and her!

I also love the sound of Chunyi Lin's voice. There's a very soothing quality & solidness to it. I think he could calm a hurricane down!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved