Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 9
mlf
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 9
In L2, some treatments in the manual call for our friend to self-massage the fingers (eg for high/low blood sugar) from top of fingers to bottom, or from bottom fingers to top (which way for high blood sugar and low blood sugar, I cannot remember as I do not have the manual on hand).

Is "top to bottom" referring to "from finger tips (ie nail section) to palm side of the fingers". Also "bottom to top"

I apologise if this is explained in the video, as I have not seen all the videos yet.

Regards.


Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Yes, from top to bottom refers to from the finger tips to the palm.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.080s Queries: 17 (0.037s) Memory: 2.9820 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:56:17 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS