Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48189 05/13/02 11:17 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 5
Member
Member

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 5
I purchased the level I SFQ 2 months ago after being diagnosed with MS. I believe that we can heal our own bodies as Christ said we could. I feel wonderful after doing the exercises, but wonder if there is something that I could do to target MS. In my exercises, I imagine the myelin sheaths being rebuilt instead of the actual illness going away. I just sent away for level II in hopes to not only help myself, but those around me. If anyone knows of something extra that I could do to assist in eliminating this illness I would greatly appreciate the feedback.... Take care.

#48190 05/14/02 04:11 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 917
Member
Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 917
Hi Amanda,
You are proceeding just as you should. Level 2 will contain alot of new information to help you. Get through that information and do the work. Continue letting your creative self show you how to envision your healing as it proceeds. This might change with each session, or you might focus on the same thing for awhile. Spiritual energy is extremely important. Your acknowledgement of that will also help you succeed. Your goal of helping others will help you make progress for yourself, and is, of course, a meaningful purpose that is supported by the universe. With level 2 and level 1, and all the possible growth within that information, you will be plenty busy for awhile! Embrace the information, work hard, you have a high purpose and goal to accomplish, and above all, enjoy the work.

#48191 05/15/02 09:41 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 5
Member
Member

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 5
Gallen,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. It is good to know that I am on the right path. As I type this, I just received the level II package... needless to say it will be a long night for me because I want to know EVERYTHING right away.
So I will keep you posted on my progress. Thanks again for the words... it means so much. Take care.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.103s Queries: 19 (0.059s) Memory: 2.9869 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 14:13:26 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS