Gallen,
Thanks for the information. I will try this tonight. I think I will start with the small universe exercise from level I (meditation) and then perform the work on me that I need. I just really had no clue where to start performing the work on myself. I would love to do some work on my husband, but he is really a skeptic... he thinks that this is a hoaxs. But once I perform the work on myself (first to remove two warts on my fingers), I think he might come around. If he doesn't, I will try what you suggested as the second choice and perform a healing on him mentally, to help bring his cholesterol level back down to normal. I'll also be using this to work on my Multiple Sclerosis. I feel great now that I have been using level I, but I think I will feel even better with the new exercises of level II. Thanks again for your insight in this matter. (A healer in every family, a world with out pain).