I have a question for Master Lin. I took the suggestion that was given from my previous post and tried it, but it is not working. I tried the level II techniques to remove two warts that I have on my fingers. Let me share with you the steps I took and tell me what I did wrong. First I asked for assistance from my Lord and then said the password. I then performed the small universe meditation for 3 cycles (imagining red for my heart area) and then gave myself energy to my lower dantian 9 time. Next I used the sword finger to open C7, used it on the warts and pulled out the energy then gave back energy. I then performed small universe for 3 more cycles and gave energy to my lower dantian. At the end I stated warts all gone. Two days have passed and they are still here. HELP! What did I do wrong? Am I not suppose to use the small universe meditation? I would really like to know so that I may use these techniques on my Multiple Sclerosis because I believe we can definately heal ourselves with help from our energy source. Please let me know what I did wrong or failed to do. Your help is greatly appreciated.