Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48298 06/12/02 04:21 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 917
Member
Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 917
I wanted to share a successful experience with qigong healing work. So far, my experiences with SFQ have proven to be effective with self healing and healing work.
Other than dealing with simple blockages like headaches ,I previously have had only one friend I have worked on, with a more serious blockage. When I began working on that friend , my confidence and technique changed. I felt more, and the results were more concrete. It was an experience that showed me proof of how you learn by doing. This has been pointed out as the case, by Master Lin, along with many other SFQ healers with experience. As it was just one experience, for me, I still felt a bit novice, even though I continue to see this particular friend on a weekly basis. Last week, I experienced another shift up. I set aside three days to work on someone with more serious blockages than my other friend's. I brought this person into my home, as they were from out of town. It was someone's son. I had a working relationship with the mother for some time regarding my business/profession. The young man's father was an M.D. Western medicine could not help this young man, other than prescribing drugs.
The long term prognosis was not good. I prepared myself for a week prior to starting the work. Level 2 active exercises, and meditation, along with prayerful aspects to the meditations, asking for help in preparing for and doing the healing work I had set myself up to do. I felt a great responsibility to help this person, and also see what qigong could do relative to this person's illness's. The results were stellar, the experience was as powerful as anything I have ever experienced. I have a background in qigong and spiritual work, but not alot of experience in healing work with regards to individuals. Anyway, the sessions were very powerful. I repeatedly felt the spiritual energy(master's energy) come in , in a very tactil way, which was a rush in itself. When I first scanned this person, I felt some obvious blockages. I was elated, as this was an area of personal confidence I needed more experience with. I knew when I felt how obvious the blockages were, that I could clear them. I literally joined with this person, in an appropriate way, and we worked for three days, sometimes into the middle of the night. A marathon healing of sorts. Healing sessions, exercise sessions, meditations... The master's energy was in my house constantly for the extent of the work. If I even thought about it inbetween sessions, when we rested to eat or sleep (we ate very lightly), the physical buzz of spiritual energy came down through my crown and body. I was very moved each time, and felt this tremendous support and love. From a spiritual perspective, I held the prayer for three days. I kept focused. I stayed in silence, and did not connect to the outside world. If we did go out, we stayed focused, and were observers, not participants. We both saw energy on a different level, in regards to what other people were doing. The young man I worked on left a different person. He did not have the pain he came with. He experienced himself in a way he hadn't for some years. I felt completely confident he was clear. He felt that clearity. Now the work "starts" for him. He left with level 1 and 2, and has to continue on, staying clear, and assumming the responsibility to stay clear, going forward, by himself. I support him in meditation, and he has felt the spiritual energy, and knows it is there to support him too. This is also true for universal energy, which came into play, again as very physically felt though the healing sessions, in regards to sword fingers, thunderpalms, and cloudhands. What a wonderful experience...I left it euphoric, and motivated. Inspired to work deeper into the exercises and meditations, and I look forward to the next opportunity to do some healing work. A few observations to pass on... When this person left, I crashed, big time. I was quite exhausted. This was not due to depleting myself of energy, as opposed to chanelling it. I lost alot of energy talking.
Teaching and explaining. I was exhausted from holding a very high level of focus for a week and a half, with three days of extremely intense focus. I also found myself working on this person , as I did the hands, in very deep and intense stances/postures. This was me, and my background in martial arts. I found I could intensify the energy coming through. This was transformational work for me in regards to my past. At the end of the most meaningful healing sessions, I was physically out of breath, soaking wet, and emotionally moved. I would recoup fairly quickly from that part, and both myself and this friend, would have a hard time coming down and going to bed. It is very clear to me in hindsight, that the most progress is gained in working on someone. You can do the exercises and meditations, and those are important things to do for one's own healing and transformation, but learning, in regards to doing healing work, takes place 'doing' the healing work. It is a hard step to make regarding confidence in one's abilities. Just as I have heard other SFQ healers repeatly say though, you learn how to heal, and gain confidence by doing. This is so true. I would also ad that the rush you get really helping someone, flows into your own private time again, as you do the exercises and meditate, giving it even more meaning and purpose. Another aspect of healing, which I feel can be accessed through SFQ as a healing mode, is sourcing cause of blockages. I am no expert here. It takes a very effective healer to source cause. A very intuitive healer. I think in SFQ it comes through meditative work. Increasing one's intuition, opening the third eye, expanded awareness, etc..., all subtle side effects of daily meditation. This aspect of healing , also came up during this focused healing work. Enough said! For privacy reasons, I don't feel comfortable naming the conditions/blockages concerning this friend.

#48299 06/12/02 08:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Hel Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
What a wonderful, inspiring report! Thank you for sharing it.

#48300 06/13/02 03:00 AM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 9
mlf Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 9
Gallen,
Thanks for sharing. A few months back when you replied to one of my first posts, a thing you said was quite intuitive.

MLF.



Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.082s Queries: 19 (0.024s) Memory: 2.9937 MB (Peak: 3.5953 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:44:30 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS