I feel so much more confidence in my intuition. When SFQ came out, i knew intuitively that it was meant for me. But, due to so many prior areas of committment, i was not able to maintain a daily schedule.

But, interestingly enuff, i continued to do some of the exercises and feel deeply Master Chunyi Lin's password

Something inside of me said to just wait and be patient. I was thinking that i'd not be able to start a committed practice till i retired. So i have been reluctantly waiting, reading all these wonderful posts from gallen and others.

During my recent trip to India, i was enveloped w/ energy. It knocked me senseless at times. And, i think my inability to move it brought about an illness i experienced during the 30+ hrs. of travelling back.

From the moment i started to get better, i started to have what i can only call a thirst to do SFQ exercises. Here where i thought there was no time, i suddenly find plenty of time. Things that confused me before are clear as a bell now w/o any additional effort on my part to grasp.

I used to have to urinate immediately after doing SFQ before & now i'm just fine. I had a slight worry that i'd be faced w/ the same problem of urinating, but i'm not. I have no idea how to tackle such deep unconscious inner resistance other than to just know & wait.

Marvelous