Thanks, Diana. I only purchased SFQ2 because i know i wanted to continue qigong. I have awhile to go w/ SFQ1 before i get into SFQ2. I'm only doing it once a day and, that, for only 15-20 minutes. But, the meditation part i'm doing for 1-1.5 hrs. daily. I do think i will do the exercises for the 4 hand postures when i do the active exercises from SFQ1. I haven't had the energy experience you speak of. Yet, i must have some kind of energy flowing out, because when i did a healing on ma's shoulder, she asked me if i was touching her & i wasn't. I should say, i don't feel the energy until i attempt to do healing & then i clearly feel it. It's sorta pulling me along. I also started like you when i was around 17. Time flies b/c i'm 55 now

gallen, thanks so much for sharing your story. I whole heartedly agree w/ all you've written. I think you will eventually end up being guided to where you can help people. I probably will too but you seem to be willingly walking in that direction & i'm being pulled along. It is not something i feel comfortable doing. But much has happened to me in the last 7 years that is slowly guiding me.

Even before LS came out w/ SFQ, i had been wanting to learn it. I'd PhR books on it and Tai Chi and they felt just right. But, there were so many different kinds that i was waiting for guidance. Then LS came out w/ their course which totally blew me away. I ordered it immediately. And i practiced regularly for approx. 8 months or so & then it became so hectic that i quit. But i quit w/ the full intention to continue it when time allowed. I honestly never though i'd have the time to begin it again before retirement. The energy i experienced in India this past July was hollering for the SFQ1 active exercises.

It's truly wonderful how Pete became so interested in M. Chunyi Lin and was able to engineer it to a course. I'm very grateful.