Gallen,
What a heartening and soothing answer. I understand you fully.

A synchronistic event happened when i went home after being so enlightened w/ your At some point, you want to bring what you need from the exercises, to you. Knowing them helps you do this. Just doing them all, all the time, or alternating to cover ground, isn't as effective as knowing them, and using them to fit your needs.

I opened Level 1 manual that evening & opened to the part on focus. I keep reading the sentence, but because it is in M. Lin's type of expression, i keep forgetting it verbatim. It goes something like this: relax yourself into a state where you are not focused and yet able to sense things in the body; and, when you focus on that feeling, it goes away

It's something like that and, to my understanding, it further adds to what you wrote.

Last night for the first time, i really did what you posted and what M. Chunyi Lin said to do and i felt all kinds of energy in my fingers and down the front of my torso, especially in my heart region.

I am doing all the exercises from Level 1 and i'm feeling my way into them and letting them speak to me. We're getting to know each other.

Because you are an artist and use your hands, it only makes sense that you were born w/ the innate or inherent ability to be a healer. After all, art is such a healing force in this world. At no time in the history of mankind have we lived w/o art.