Shawn,
I very partially, saw your post last night, and didn't sleep too well. I was concerned that I was getting outside the forum's focus, and I was possibly being asked to reign it in a bit! For myself , I am aware that I sometimes bring in spiritual information, or other qigong information, I find relative to my own qigong practice, but, it might not be kosher, so to speak. I would regret this, but also appreciate the purpose of the forum. As SFQ is a spiritual form of qigong, I find it hard not to include my spirituality, relative to practice, if I am being really open to someone. The master's energy is not defined for us, rightfully so.. As I open up more on the forum, I have been self-questioning my contribution specific to SFQ. I am not sure how much longer I will be participating in the forum... It is often hard for me to filter information, and I don't want to spend time thinking about that. I guess I am seeing a parallel, a bit to holosync conversation, and comparing, for instance, my dialog on grounding, perhaps, as being just as "out" of the fold. I have concerns about influencing someones practice in a way that LS is not comfortable with, with respect to Master Lin's wishes, or guidelines. It seems your post has brought this more to the surface for me. I have enjoyed Margaret's posts, and accept holosync as part of her transformational experience. I agree that holosync should not be the focus of discussion in a qigong forum, but I also find grey areas, and boundaries, hard to define concerning related material, when it comes up, how, and what it triggers. I guess I missed the "hate" issues you mention?? Sometimes, if I see a post on religion, or bending spoons, I tend to not engage. As you are receiving "many" requests, complaints??, whatever,,,and,I have had a perhaps "too" dominate presence on the forum, I find myself questioning my participation...