Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48849 08/15/03 12:12 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Hello
I have two questions
1. A friend has just been made aware that her daughter (nearly teenager) is dyslexic. I note that Master Lin refers to dyslexia in SFQ1 but doesn't refer to any specific healing for this in SFQ2 (that I have heard so far) - can you help me with any tips for this please? I have been using SFQ1 for a couple of months and have just started SFQ2 and would love to be able to help if possible.
2. I notice that the black sesame seeds referred to by Shawn are quite expensive. Are there different types of the same product? I ask because they cost $2.00 where I buy them from in Australia which is quite a bit less when the currency is converted.
with love
Jetay

#48850 08/15/03 08:11 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha JETAY,

There is not a "magical" brand of black sesame seeds. The place and price I listed for black sesame seeds is just one of many food supply vendors I pulled off the web. If you have a local access -use it.

As for Dyslexia, he's mention it once or twice that my wife can remember. Focus at base of the head while working on your friend's daughter. There are different types, so you may want to include the eye work too. The neck rotations would be something good she can do for herself.

Much Love, Shawn


#48851 08/20/03 11:34 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,150
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,150
Outside of QiGong, I'd also recommend that you look into a book called The Gift of Dyslexia, by Ronald D. Davis.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer



Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.124s Queries: 19 (0.036s) Memory: 2.9871 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:35:59 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS