The original thread was so appropriate, non-coincidental and needed. I did not realize how important it would be so I am pushing the schedule up a notch. Time is short for an acquaintance of mine and I don’t want to squander the valuable time left. Eventually, I’m sure there will be a more systematic approach to the propose group healing and look forward to that time. Until then I am reaching out to anyone that wants to or feels that they can contribute. Bottom line is, that anything is better than nothing and if positive prayers and energies comes at different time frames then all the better.
A little history:
My brothers girl friend of a little over a year (who has been an angel in his life) has been on a roller coaster ride with cancer. Occasionally going into remission but has been loosing the battle. Over the weekend the battle was rough and on Sunday morning they took her off life support. She is truly in Gods hands now. To make matters worse her lung (left I believe) had collapsed this contributed to her growing weakness and the spread of cancer. It also made it impossible for the doctors to be able to intervene since she is too weak for any approach they would consider. She has been in a drug induced coma and with all the prayers being sent I think she has shocked the doctors because not only had she become conscious but she has even been able to speak in her weakened state.
What I am asking is for anyone that feels drawn to contribute to do so in there own way. Only understand that with some (this I had learned through Hospice) to simply offer prayers so that their transition is as painless and effortless one is all that is needed. I by no means want to imply that there isn’t the possibility for a miracle here because anything is possible but anyone participating should be aware that it just may simply be her time. Your prayers, healing and love can be sent to her greatest and highest good if that resonates with you. This can also be sent to her mother, my brother and mother for strength and courage. With out a doubt any attention to this is a blessing and greatly appreciated. Her name is Kathy Key and she is currently in a hospital here in Connecticut, her age is mid 40.
I thank you all in advance
Much light and Love to everyone.
[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited October 27, 2003).]