I am compelled to comment again. Words can not describe the warmth from you guys and the gratitude felt on so many levels.

Bluebird thank you for that link I’m sure it will help others as well. It was what I was trying to say in so many words. I would like to add, that it is possible that when someone passes that there loved ones are in such pain over the thought of them leaving or that they had left that they can put a hold on a persons passing or spirit. This can be a complicated topic but to simplify, if you love someone so much that you cannot let them go what can happens is that they will stay with you until you are ready. People in general, as beautifully stated by Gallen in that link have to look at the bigger picture. Let go and honor the transition for the beautiful moment that it is and can be.

Also I have been working with sending the appropriate energy. What I have been doing is setting aside some focused time where it is basically a dedicated mediation period.

This is why it can be helpful to direct your energies to the higher self of the person in need and let the higher self direct the energies where it would do the most appropriate. This way you don’t necessarily hold a person back from leaving if they so choose on a spiritual level. It also allows the healer to take him/her self out of the equation. Again I only mention this to bring it to light for those that may be new to healing it is something that should be considered and there are many ways to address this. Eventually one is guided by intuition and the masters around them on how to be of service to one that is in need. Huge topic I know, so I’ll let it rest with all of your inner wisdoms.

Iam2, I am glad that you had connected that way and feel that your approach was intuitive and was guided appropriately. It is all good thank you.

Ann7822, you’re going to love this. The other day and it might have happened today as well. A hospital priest happened to be walking by when they were going to move Kathy from the intensive care section. Since this was risky they called in the priest and wouldn’t you know it that is exactly what they did. Hands were held in a circle around Kathy as they did some prayers for her before moving her.

********

I was about to send this and just received the latest update. It is certainly working I am getting chills as I contemplate the transformation. Let me pass some spine chills on to you. Latest status is that tubes were removed and that she is actually very communicative. Hard to understand because of the drugs (assumption here) and more I am sure. But she is so much better and I can’t tell you how close this was. It is truly a miracle of love and prayer. I even here that there is some laughter coming from here,,, wow!

Where she has been moved to is basically a waiting area till she passes. From the doctors perspective there is nothing more they can do. I should mention that Kathie’s mother was contacted and mostly has been at her side since she arrived. The mother and daughter situation was non existent for over 3 years, they basically had not communicated in all that time. So this miracle if nothing else is providing an opportunity for a connection that was long over due. It kind of puts what is important or not in its proper place.

She is far from out of the wood yet and I’ll keep you informed as I get more information. Keep the loving energies flowing and thank you all once again.